Cypress Clinic is committed to providing the most advanced and effective treatments to individuals and families with mental health problems and relational issues . We aim to help clients live a life with clarity by optimizing their brain function and empowering their mind.
In 2003, Cypress Clinic was founded by its Director, Dr. Debi Kim, with the vision to help people struggling with attention problem, depression, anxiety, stress, trauma and relationship issues. We specialize in Brain Mapping, psychotherapy, and neurofeedback, to help individuals, couples, and families heal and grow.
We are here to help people in the following ways:
- Manage and address overwhelming anger, sadness, and depression
- Develop coping techniques to reduce anxiety
- Break habitual negative thinking
- Improve the management of stressors
- Overcome traumatic events
- Develop a healthier self-image
- Identify dysfunctional elements in relationships
- Change destructive patterns
- Anti-aging Brain Function
As a group of independent Licensed Marriage Family Therapists (LMFT) and neuro-therapists, our goal is to understand your current situation and provide therapeutic support and tools. We want to help you overcome painful emotions and thoughts to find your healthy attitude again.
If you are looking for help to experience more peace or optimize your mental health, contact us to schedule your session.