Cypress Clinic provides psychotherapy (also known as “talk therapy”, “therapy”, or “counseling”) and consultation to children, adults, couples and families. Psychotherapy begins with an assessment during which you and your therapist discuss needs and goals, develop a treatment plan, and begin the journey of healing. Whether you need counseling for yourself, your marriage, or your children, we can provide the help you need to feel empowered and in control of your life again.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, a phone consultation may help determine if additional help may be right for you.
- Do you struggle with managing your anger?
- Have you recently felt out of control?
- Has your temper caused problems at work, with friends, or a loved one?
- Are you constantly feeling sad or depressed?
- Do you feel like no one understands you?
- Have you ever wondered why you feel unfulfilled?
- Do you feel like a victim, with no one to rescue you?
- Have you tried to get help before, but nothing seemed to work?
Please be informed that all therapeutic communication is confidential except in the following situations per California law:
- If you are a danger to yourself
- If you are a danger to others
- If there is child or elder abuse
If you would like to know more about how psychotherapy can help you, please contact us at (213) 509-0787 or (909) 468-0900.